Holmusk's unique suite of solutions combines cutting-edge digital tools with next-generation analytics, making unprecedented innovation possible.
Access insights in just a few clicks
Quickly analyze and gain immediate insight from millions of de-identified electronic health records with NeuroBlu, a powerful data analytics software.
To improve and optimize patient outcomes, we first need a deep understanding of how care is delivered. Powered by Holmusk's best-in-class behavioral health database, NeuroBlu organizes and makes available the most important resource to support this understanding—clinical data captured during care delivery.
Delve into the unique NeuroBlu Database with an easy-to-use, browser-based interface designed for fast and scalable queries.
Build upon readily available templates to kickstart investigation of research questions, and conduct analyses via no-code tools or an integrated R and Python interface.
Generate insights that will inform your most pressing behavioral health challenges and accelerate your organization’s decision making.
Collaborate seamlessly by sharing projects and insights, enabling your teammates to jump in where you left off.
The NeuroBlu Database is the largest NLP-enriched, de-identified real-world data platform designed for behavioral and mental health.
geographically-diverse health systems
years of longitudinal data
Our data encompasses over 30 million patients across 20+ years treated in multiple care settings across the United States for behavioral health - inpatient, outpatient, and primary care. Structured fields in the NeuroBlu Database include:
- Identify patient subsegments with unmet needs, such as opioid use disorder patient with poor outcomes despite being on a treatment regimen.
- Significantly accelerate clinical trial recruitment by screening patient characteristics efficiently. For instance, easily identify characteristics of patients with Major Depressive Disorder who display symptoms of anhedonia.
- Understand characteristics associated with varying levels of severity in patients with Major Depressive Disorder, in order to create patient subsegments to inform trial design for compounds targeting treatment-resistant depression.
- Compare key endpoints — such as Clinical Global Impression-Severity (CGI-S), Global Assessment of Function (GAF), and side effect burden — for patients on competitor drugs to provide evidence of differentiated benefit.
- Assess patient-centric endpoints — such as mood, function, and engagement — that can significantly impact outcomes in real-world settings, including treatment adherence, clinician prescription decisions, and overall patient health.
- Evaluate prescription patterns of off-label drugs for Major Depressive Disorder to identify related behavioral health indications for further clinical evaluation.
- Guide evidence-driven care to enhance care management for patients at risk and to improve behavioral health outcomes.
- Produce publications highlighting therapeutic benefit in real-world settings to increase impact factor with key opinion leaders and other health care professionals.
- Establish cost-benefit by determining comparative effectiveness of treatments beyond standard clinical endpoints, such as hospitalization among patients on different drug formulations (e.g. oral versus long-acting injectable atypical antipsychotics).
- Measure drug performance in real-world settings and identify opportunities for value-based strategies.
Get started with a NeuroBlu Trial
Interested in exploring NeuroBlu?
Evaluate our database with our purpose-built platform.
Get answers in minutes instead of weeks with a NeuroBlu Trial.
NeuroBlu Custom Analytics
Need extra support with NeuroBlu? Conduct analyses using NeuroBlu alongside our team of clinical and data science experts, who can provide support tailored to your needs.
We work alongside your teams to generate evidence that drives forward your organizational goals and creates value.
Whether you need a quick code check, short-term analytics support, or an entire study design, we’re here to ensure you can obtain the insights you need.
We strive to meet publication quality and frequently publish peer-reviewed papers and conference abstracts in collaboration with our research partners.